The Rise Business Blog
0

Making the transition from self employed to business owner is more difficult than taking the plunge to go out on your own, and failure to take this next step is one of the biggest reasons businesses fail in their first five years.  Read More...

-
0

What type of person are you looking for? Read More...

-
0

Everyone on your team is important if you are going to achieve your overall aim of running a successful business. You need to determine whether the applicant has the attitude that will add value to your organization.  Read More...

-
0

Some employers always insist on only employing people who have had past experience in a similar job. However this can put many suitable candidates out of the running. Most positions are 20% actual job content and the other 80% is in core skills.  Read More...

-
0

Leaders must have personal courage. You’ve taken the time to plan what your business needs to achieve. Now you need the self-belief, both in yourself and your team, to see it through to the end. If the road gets shaky, keep your eyes looking forward. Don’t hide from the bad news – you’ve got to be seen and heard from in bad times as well as good times.  Read More...

-