Frustrated with recruiting staff and want to avoid costly recruitment mistakes?
Have you ever:
- Recruited someone that’s not suitable for the job available?
- Had problems with unproductive staff?
- Resorted to firing staff because of a poor attitude?
You’re not alone ... in New Zealand, the average cost of a recruitment mistake is $41,000 per annum.
The good news is that there is a simple yet highly effective tool to check that the right person is in the right job, putting you fully in the picture about your potential recruit’s strengths, weaknesses and communications style before you offer them the job.
It’s via a straightforward, independent behaviour analysis. It only takes 30 minutes to complete and the results are easy to understand allowing you to make informed recruitment decisions. Best of all, each behaviour analysis is an investment of only NZ$95 plus GST - nothing compared to the cost of a recruitment mistake! The analysis comes with a free e-book to explain the results fully.
As well as being a powerful recruitment tool, it can also benefit existing teams by:
- Drawing on the strengths of each person in your team.
- Communicate with them better.
- Avoid mis-communications and mis-understandings.
- Helping you understand what motivates the individuals within your team.
- Understanding job and career aspirations.
Yes I am interested to find out more, here are my details ...